Food » Bakery
Choose the Baker’s Dozen of Bakery Packaging
More bread loaves, buns, bagels, donuts and tortillas go to market across the U.S. each day in packaging from Bemis PPD than from any other company. That means you'll find the widest selection of formats and value-added features available to keep your bakery products fresh and appealing throughout distribution. You'll also get the assurance that your packaging is produced and priced as competitively as possible.
Bemis PPD's Terre Haute, Indiana, and Hazleton, Pennsylvania, converting plants are American Institute of Baking compliant, assuring that they meet the most stringent requirements for cleanliness and sanitation.
Bemis PPD Bakery Solutions
- High-clarity mono-layer and co-extruded cast films for visual appeal and economy.
- Plain or printed rollstock, standup pouches, flat side-weld bags or wicketed bags to suit your product and operation.
- Printing in up to 10 colors to help maximize shelf appeal.
- Easy open/reclose systems for ultimate customer convenience.
- String or flange press-to-close and Inno-lok® closures for multi-serving products eliminate the need for secondary storage to keep your brand in front of the consumer.
- Tamper-evident closures to meet food safety and security requirements.